As promised I am including file folder activities for the following numbers: 7, 8, 9, and 10. These activities will take me through until Christmas Break. I will start working on activities for 11 - 20. So stay tuned for updates and additions.
The number file folder games contain the following activities:
- Number Mats - Which can be used as playdoh mats, children can drive matchbox cars along the path of the numbers, or they can use dry erase markers to trace the number.
- Number Pattern Blocks - There are number pattern block mats and pattern blocks to print.
- Sort the Number by Color.
- Sort the Number by Size.
- Number Puzzles
- Number Work Mats- Each number work mat contains cards with the numeral, its name, ten frames, and corresponding number of objects representing the target number.
- Can You Find the Number…? Children can find and circle the target number out of a grid of numbers.
- Number Line: The number line enables children to see the number in numerical order. The activity encourages the children to write the missing number using the number line as a visual guide.
|Magic Seven Activities Pack Sample|
Download >> Magic Seven Activity Pack
|Brake for Eight Activities Pack Sample|
Download >> Brake for Eight Activity Pack
|Dine on Nine Activities Pack Sample|
Download >> Dine on Nine Activity Pack
|Ben and Lynn Count to Ten Activities Pack Sample|