All About Shapes Activity Packet is for students to discriminate, recognize, sort, and match shapes using both clip art images and photos.
You could also use the activity for the following:
- Shape recognition
- Listening and following directions
- Cooperative play.
The packet contains the following:
- (9) Cookie jars with the following shapes:
- (6) Cookie per shape using both clip art and photos to represent each shape.
- It is suggested to print all pieces on card stock and laminate for durability.
- One suggested assembly method is making a file folder game. First, cut out each cookie jar and glue to the inside of a file folder. (2) cookie jars can be placed on one page. (1) file folder will hold (6) cookie jars. To add pages to the file folder for the remaining cookie jars, cut a file folder in half . Glue the remaining cookie jars to the file folder. Laminate the file folders. Then the additional page can be attached by using clear packing tape and taping the page to the file folder.
- Laminate each page of cookie game pieces and cut out. The cookies can be attached to each cookie jar by using Velcro. Store the game pieces in a ziploc bag stapled to the file folder.
DOWNLOAD>> All About Shapes Activity Packet