Sunday, August 23, 2015

Room Reveal {Finally!}

I finally have carved out enough time to post pictures of my 2015 - 2016 Pre-K classroom. I am so excited about this year.
This is a view of our front door. The students love finding their name on the door.
This is a view taken from the back corner of the room. You can see part of the math manipulatives, and the back of the science center.

This is a view from the front of the room. You can see the dramatic play area, our "Out of the World Work" student display wall, and the art area.

This is a picture of my math focus board. During small groups the students can manipulate the activities in the pocket charts. The math focus board printables will be available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store by Thanksgiving 2015. I like to test drive the material before posting on TPT.

This is my daily focus board. I use this as a review during transition times and during closing each day. I pick the letters, numbers, sight words, shapes, and vocabulary that we are concentrating on weekly and monthly and place here. The daily focus board printables will be available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store by Thanksgiving 2015. I like to test drive the material before posting on TPT.


No comments:

Post a Comment