The All About the Letter Ff Independent Practice Packet is the perfect accompaniment to the All About the Letter Ff SMARTBoard Activity. I have used a variety of the activities in both whole and small group instruction.
DOWNLOAD>> All About the Letter Ff Independent Practice
All About the Letter Ff Independent Practice contains the following:
- Where is the Letter Ff? Find the upper and lowercase letter Ff out of a random group of letters. Then count how many uppercase and lowercase Ff’s and write the number at the bottom of the paper.
- Where is the Letter Ff? Find the upper and lowercase letter Ff in the nursery rhyme, Five Speckled Frogs. Then count how many uppercase and lowercase Ff’s and write the number at the bottom of the paper. Finally, practice writing the letter F.
- Ff is for Frog Help Freddy Frog Find his fly. Follow the upper and lowercase F’s to the easel.
- Find, Graph, & Tally Count the number of objects and color in the matching number of squares.
- Write. Find. Practice writing the letter F. Find the picture that does not belong. Find the letter F out of a group of letters.
- Big F, little f What Begins With F? Draw a picture that begins with the letter Ff. Practice writing the letter Ff.
- Letter Ff Vocabulary Cards: fish, feather, football, fire, fan, food, four, five, fourteen, fifteen, family, and fox.
- Write the Room
- Which One Does Not Belong? Put an F on the pictures that do not begin with the Letter F. Put an X on the letter that does not belong.
- Which One Comes Next? Write the letter that comes next in the pattern. Use the pictures at the bottom of the page to finish the pattern.
- Sort Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Ff Use the frogs printed with the letters Ff, Gg, Hh, Ii, and Jj. Sort the upper and lowercase letter Ff frogs on to the matching lily pads.
- Letter Ff Sorting Mat Use the pictures and sort by beginning letter F sound onto the mat.
Directions: Print Letter F Vocabulary Cards, Sort Uppercase and Lowercase Letter F, and Letter Ff Sorting Mat on cardstock and laminate for durability.
If you have any suggestions and/or comments to make this learning packet better, please feel free to email me at: email@example.com.
If you find a mistake or typo in the packet, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org so I can fix the error and send you a revised packet.
www.KevinandAmanda.com (Free Fonts)
www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ashley-Hughes-38 (Graphic Images)
www.MyCuteGraphics.com (Graphic Images)